Rabu, 18 Mei 2011

for you....................yea.....4 u....

for all the years i've known u boy...
i cant figure what the reason why lately u've been acting so cold...
if there's a problem we should work it out....
so why u giving me the cold shoulder now....
like u dont even wanna talk to me boy..tell me..

i'm sick n tired of this silly game...
dont think that i'm the only one here to blame....
i dont know who's right or wrong...
and i dont know why...
i just dont love u no more....

rain outside my window puoring down
what now? my love for u is gone... who was wrong?
feeling like a fool cuz u let me down....
i'm sorry...
i guesss this time it really is goodbye..
i made it clear when i said
i just dont love u no more....



i know that i made a few mistakes but never thought that things would turn out this way....
cuz i'm missing something...
those simple words hit so hard .... they turned my whole world upside down......

bet u thought that i'd be broken..
devastated..out the door way...
in a daze.. a state of disbelief..
i bet u liked that..seeing me get mad..
but boy i wont satisfy ur need...
i've already been there done that..
i'll be fine even if u leave..


dont u know?
that u...were the one that made me strong..
u made me stand up on my own....
with every cruel intention...
u helped me find my independence...
it's all b'cz of u..
that i have the strength i do...
to turn my pain to passion..instead of crashing
boy i'm thanking u...


thinking back on how u changed me....
everytime u tried to put me down...
even though u really hurt me...
underneath..myself is what i found...
so take a look inside these eyes now....
n say the thing u wanna say to me..
cuz i've already spread my wings out..
n ur the one...the one who set me free........

boy i'm thanking u...
for all the tears i cried.....for all the sacrafice....for all the drama....
cuz in the end it made me stronger......
so trust me i'll be fine....boy....i'll survive...without u in my live..
but i want u to know...
that u..were the one that broke my heart....but i wont fall apart..
no i'm so moving on..............



=)

4 ulasan:

  1. uhhh knapa koe...kna rujuk ka???

    BalasPadam
  2. hahahaha...x laa.....aku pn x paham ekseli....
    dya blg sama kawan dya besa2 sja....kawan dya 2 sda jd kawan aku..hahaha...
    skadar mencoret waa..gagaga

    BalasPadam
  3. owh....besa??taw mnyesal...etu mamat

    BalasPadam
  4. ntahlaa...x plak aku pham dya 2

    BalasPadam

✿ cOmment2 lah sikit ✿
✿ tQ yea :) ✿